Thursday, April 13, 2006

excited

In one week, classes will be over. It's so strange to think that I've been at it now for four years and the rhythm I"ve grown so used to is about to be replaced by something completely and totally different. But there's definitely a lot to look forward to over the next couple months! The post-academic adventure will be starting with a short getaway down to Myrtle Beach--my first ever road trip!--and 10 days of Commencement musical insanity. And then I'll be joining my fellow 06ers in listening to Anderson Cooper give a speech on Class Day and donning blue caps and gowns to receive our (hard-earned?) diplomas. The summer will bring a trip to Seattle to visit Josh and do a preliminary neighborhood- and-apartment hunt, followed by five weeks in Tokyo with the fam, eating good food, and shopping for my new place. (Somewhere around here I might make an escape to a tropical Southeast Asian island, but that has yet to be fully decided upon.) In early July, I'll be flying back to Ft. Worth to join Bobby in his road trip through Arizona, up the West Coast, and to Seattle. I'm literally brimming over with excitement!!!! It's going to be a great time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home