Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comments + Data Junkies

Y'all, I've been a fool. When I set this blog up a year ago, I somehow had the "yes" button clicked for commentary moderation. As I was poking around on my Blogger dashboard, I suddenly discovered that there were 35 unmoderated comments, just waiting for me to 'publish' them! So, so sorry. And all this time, I thought nobody cared enough to really say anything. Thanks for the love :) (Now it'll email me when someone posts something, so I won't be completely in the dark.)

In other news, I signed up for Google Analytics, which I must say is the coolest tool for data junkies (a.k.a. BAs) who have a website. It seems very powerful. Once I have enough info (should be in a week or two, I think?) I'll start whizzing around on the data dashboard and see what it tells me about the people who stop by here. (Not many, I suspect, given how little I've been posting--but hey, the data is interesting.)

The 6-month study ended well, and I'm now helping out with pro bono work for a local radio station until Thursday, when I head down to Silicon Valley for a Healthcare event. Yay Bay Area, my second home on the West Coast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home