Monday, May 01, 2006

Photos from the Land of Gloriously Mixed Signals

Check out this kick-ass blog which features beautiful photos of Japan. I particularly liked the one below, "Young Woman in Synthetic Fur." I've included Jeremy's caption as well:
I love Japan, a land of gloriously mixed signals. This beautiful young woman looks like she could be off to a ball — until you notice the punkiness of her coiffure, the distinctly SM suggestion of her outfit, and that her stole, far from mink, looks like it once covered the front seat of a 1970s muscle car.
Or another photo from his recent trip to the mountainous area of Nikko:


I'm also loving the sleek design of the site--which he hand-coded himself! (I swear to God, one of these days, I have to learn how to do that...)

Unfortunately, the photos make me homesick, so I can't linger on the site too long. But y'all should take a look at his
gallery. Only one more month till I'm back in Tokyo! (Yatta--!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home