Saturday, July 01, 2006

"dear blog"

From Josh's blog, hilariousness:

dear blog,

I have so much to say to you, but I'm struggling to find the right words.

I feel we've grown apart over the past month. It hurts to say it, but I think it's true. We can't keep living this lie. We could go on for months, years even, without saying anything, but that's no way to live our lives.

I feel like I give and give and give, and you just take and take and take. The love has to flow both ways, blog. A comment posted once a month just isn't enough for me; I'm not that kind of guy.

No, I'm not saying we should see other posters.

It's not that I don't still care about you. I do. But if this is going to work, I think we need to reaffirm our commitment to each other. I'm ready to do it, if you are. Are you? If you can't just say yes to that, then I don't know if this was really meant to be . . .

Please stop crying. I'm sorry! I love you.

Oh, blog! Let's never fight again!

I sympathize, Josh. I really do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I feel like such a celebrity :)

July 06, 2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home